Shipping & Returns
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday (AEST) inclusive and expressly excludes weekends and public holidays.
Any shipping costs related to returns and exchanges will be at your own expense and remain your responsibility until our customer service team has acknowledged receipt of the return.
- $10 on all orders under $150
- Free shipping on all orders over $150
- All international orders incur a $15 flat shipping rate.
We use a third party shipping provider, so if they change their fees, we may need to change ours too - but we will always keep our website and T&Cs up to date.
Because we use a third party shipping provider, we don’t have control over exact delivery time (if we did, we would abra-cadabra your jewellery to you within seconds). But as a guide:
Domestic Shipping (Australia)
- Same-city deliveries arrive overnight; and
- Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-3 working days.
Intl Zone 1 (New Zealand)
- Deliveries arrive within 10 – 16 working days
Intl Zone 2, 3 & 4 (Asia and the Pacific, North America and Western
- Deliveries arrive within 10-28 working days
Intl Zone 5 (Rest of World)
- Deliveries arrive within 14 – 30 working days
We’ve neatly summarised the returns policy in our Terms & Conditions for you here.
(Just a heads up, if there’s ever any doubt, the full T&Cs always prevail!)
- We do not offer returns or exchanges for earrings, due to hygiene reasons (save for some exceptions below).
- We may provide a refund or exchange for jewellery (other than earrings) if the request for refund or exchange is made within 14 days of purchase and the goods are unworn and in perfect saleable condition.
- We will provide a refund for any items if it turns out that you never received your product and it was entirely our fault.
- We will provide a refund if the jewellery you receive is not what you ordered. This allows for reasonable variation as a result of screen display, colour and brightness, and image quality. Basically, it has to be the wrong piece of jewellery.
- If you believe the jewellery you’ve received is faulty, check out clause 6.3(d) in our full T&Cs for what to do next or reach out to us at email@example.com